Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bye Bye Crib

Last week Lindsay got a little adventuress in her crib. She discovered that she could pull herself up until her knees where on top of the rail. To me, this was a little scary. I didn't want to see her climb that high again in fear of her landing on her head. So, Lindsay has now moved up to a toddler bed. I know that she is a little young but she has been doing very well. I still put pillows beside her bed at night, but she has surprised me so far and hasn't rolled off. Most nights this is what you see.
My biggest worry about Lindsay's new bed was her bedtime routine. But, after a couple of nights she seemed to have caught on pretty quick. I would say the biggest change for me is that she now climbs into bed by herself to lay down, and that she slides out of bed in the morning to find me. She is very happy with her new "big" bed!

No comments: