We had the first snow of the season. It's a little to early in the season in my opinion. But, it made snuggling on the couch to watch General Conference that much more enjoyable!
 |
| Matthew coming in from playing in the falling snow! |
 |
| Snow falling on the still blooming mini roses and lilies. |
 |
| Starting to stick to the grass. |
 |
| But, melting right away on the cement. |
 |
| Snow still in the air falling around the half bare tree. |
It snowed for 2-4 hours on each Friday and Saturday. The snow was mostly pretty and then hit the ground as if rain. The most depressing part was the cold temps. I don't think it reached above 40 on Saturday! We were not ready for it as we were digging trough unpacked boxes full of winter coats and mittens. But, with the weather forecasted to be up in the 60 again in a couple of days, hopefully now we can properly prepare for winter and the falling temps!
Along with the excitement of snow and dismay of temps being so low, we loved being able to stay home for the weekend and watch General Conference! The talks were very inspiring and uplifting as they always are. I love listening to the Prophet and the many general authorities share inspiration and their testimonies with us. I hope to be able to use what I have heard this weekend to become a better person and to enrich my family. I also can not wait until the next General Conference in April!
No comments:
Post a Comment